Areas we treat
- Lip Blush
- Scalp Pigmentation
- Areola Reconstruction
Your eyebrows are the most defining feature of your face: framing your face, emphasising your eyes, and giving you symmetry.
Perfectly defined eyebrows give you a groomed and youthful appearance, which is why so many celebrities choose to have permanent eyebrow treatments.
Some of my clients have lost their hair through alopecia or the effects of chemotherapy, and giving them beautiful brows brings back their confidence with amazing results. Choose the look you want.
Lost definition and colour can be restored with a variety of brow techniques.
- Hairstroke brows – giving a subtle look
- Powdered brows – giving a softer or more defined look
- Combination brows – giving a sophisticated and natural look (combining Hairstroke and Powder brows)
Eyeliner is a wonderful treatment to add adds depth and definition to the eye area. You can choose your look to suit your own taste, opting for a soft, subtle line, or a bold dramatic look.
You can also choose to have upper or lower liner, depending on how you decide to
Lip Blush enhances the colour and shape of your lips, giving you beautiful well-defined lips.
A detailed analysis is performed before the treatment. I’ll carefully draw on you the lip line and I won’t start the procedure until this is perfect and until you’re completely satisfied with the shape and colour.
Areola Reconstruction can help women regain a sense of femininity. It helps to recreate and match the natural colour of the areola giving you a 3-D effect.
The areola size and general look-and-feel will be discussed in every detail on your consultation.
Scalp Pigmentation transforms
Scalp Pigmentation transforms is a non-surgical, superficial cosmetic tattoo that replicates the natural appearance of real hair follicles by depositing pigment into the skin.
A patch test is required in advance for all treatments.
You may experience the following for 2-5 days after the treatment:
- Dryness and itchiness in the treated area
- Swelling and redness
- After eye procedures, eyelashes may stick together and eyelids appear red and puffy.
If you are feeling less than 100% healthy it may take longer for your treatment to heal and symptoms may appear more prominent.
Daily aftercare routine:
- Always wash your hands before applying the balm provided to you as part of your aftercare.
- Apply the balm a minimum of 4 times daily. You should do this using a clean microbrush or clean cotton bud for each application (this will prevent cross-contamination).
- We recommend you use a gentle facial cleanser to clean the face during the healing period.
- Keep hair away to prevent any infection
- If the area gets wet, gently pat dry using clean lint-free tissue.
- Do not rub.
Important “Do Nots”:
During this period, you also need to look after the treatment area in other ways:
- Some itching is normal. Do not pick, peel or scratch the treated area. This may result in the colour healing unevenly and you could also risk scarring and infection. Allow the wound to flake on its own.
- Do not apply make-up until 72 hours after the treatment. If you have had an eye treatment, use a new mascara.
- Do not expose the healing skin to extreme heat, cold or moisture for two weeks following your treatment. This can include direct sun, tanning beds, jacuzzis, saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools, direct shower spray, hot water, skin creams or ointments other than what you have been instructed to use.
- Do not apply Vaseline type ointments to the area for a week after the treatment. After this time, ointments of this type can be applied and are recommended if you plan to use chlorinated pools and jacuzzis.
If you have had a lip treatment, you should also:
- avoid eating spicy and salty foods,
- drink liquids through a straw
- refrain from kissing.